Our region’s concentration of public, private, nonprofit and government stakeholders rivals that of any place in the world. Take a look at the depth of expertise you’ll have access to in the Greater Manhattan region, then get in touch to start the conversation.
KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
- Innovation Partners staff work with industry partners to deliver a streamlined pathway for corporate engagement, technology commercialization and economic development.
- With a business-friendly approach, K-State offers research collaboration, professional development, and state-of-the-art co-location options.
- The BSL-3, ABSL-3 and BSL3-Ag BRI is the home of comprehensive infectious disease research to address threats to plant, animal, and human health, including food-borne pathogens.
- NABC supports applied scientific research to develop practical agro-security capabilities and programs to address diverse threats to U.S. and world agricultural economies and food supplies.
- CEEZAD was established in 2010 to help protect the nation’s agricultural and public health sectors against high-consequence foreign animal, emerging and zoonotic disease threats.
- IGP’s mission is to educate foreign business leaders and government officials about U.S. grains and oilseeds through technical-training and assistance programs in storage and handling, milling, marketing.
- NBAF’s state-of-the-art facility, opening soon, will be a national asset that helps protect the nation’s agriculture, farmers and citizens against the threat and potential impact of serious animal and zoonotic diseases.
- KDA is dedicated to encouraging more farms, ranches and other agriculture businesses to expand in or relocate to Kansas.
- The Kansas Wheat Innovation Center was built by the Kansas Wheat Commission to get improved wheat varieties into the hands of farmers faster.
- KWC’s mission is to increase wheat producer productivity and profitability through research, education and domestic and international market development.
- The Corridor, anchored by the Greater Manhattan region, is home to more than 300 animal health companies, representing the largest concentration in the world.
- KFB’s mission is to strengthen agriculture and the lives of Kansans through advocacy, education and service.